Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Through the wind.

If Im not wearing anything with prints or patters, I like to wear a basic tee or blouse and add any statement jewelry. I was browsing through maxnina.com and found some beautiful jewelry that are perfect for the holidays. One of them is this multi colored necklace (click here and here), this would be perfect paired with a t shirt and or a collared dress. There’s two colors available so whatever you desire to wear would be perfect. Head on over to maxnina.com and find something beautiful for yourself or a love one, by the way Christmas is just around the corner (:
 
Besides the great jewelry, maxnina also offers cheap dresses, wedding apparel, and fashion quinceanera dresses.
 
Wearing New York & Company blouse, thrifted shoes, & Charlotte Ronson skirt.
Okay, it was too cold to wear a skirt with bare legs but I just had to. I love how both of the floral prints and the polka dots look together. I use to be scared wearing two or more patterns or print at once but Im finally comfortable combining prints and wearing them(:
 
Please vote for me for TeenVogue Snap Shot Contest. It would mean so much. Vote HERE!

9 comments:

eva loukaki said...

lovely outfit xxx

Torra Perry said...

beautiful, you're great! xoxo

www.facebook.com/torraperry

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting! If you like my blog- please follow and let me know in a comment. I will be sure to visit and follow your blog! :)
xx
Diana
double-ganger.blogspot.com

Joreina Blanco said...

So pretty. Love the outfit so much!

Levi (tlnique) said...

Love how you mixed the prints, great outfit! :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Marsya Aulia Rizkita said...

love your outfit !
so adorable ;)

following you now, hope you follow back ;)

www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

megcasson said...

gorgeous girl.
i love the outfit.

www.kindoflovely.com

LifeAlLen said...

YOu look great! Nice post!

Maria,I follow you blog, I hope you follow me back, thanks!

-Alexander and Elena
www.lifeallen.com

Unknown said...

You look simply gorgeous!
Happy happiest christmas anyways! <3

xx
crunchy cheese me