Friday, December 7, 2012

Golden Accent

Wearing thrifted sweater & shoes, Wax Jeans, Seiko watch, & sunglasses c/o oasap.
Every year, every fall/winter my go to outfits always consists of black. Black will always be the new black, for me it never gets old. I love adding jewelry particularly a watch and a jacket that consists of color. Its just easy and fun!
Also, please vote for me for the TeenVogue Snap Shot Contest. You can vote everyday once a day until January 6. Please vote for me, it would mean so much(:
Vote HERE!

10 comments:

Marise said...

Your look gorgeous and I love your shoes :)

Keit said...

Beautiful! Such a cool cardi and love the long hair :-)

Joreina Blanco said...

Beautiful! Love the thrifted sweater and shoes! I adore your watch! Hey, I'm your newest follower. Hope you can follow back :))

joreinatriestoblog.blogspot.com

aleksandra said...

adore your hair xx

mutianugrabita said...

Thanks for dropping by :D you have a gorgeous hair and I adore it so much! and your sweater is cool when you combined it with gold accent <3
I'm your new follower, maybe u can follow me back. Thaaannkkss
http://aratsalatsa.blogspot.com

Kristal Anderson said...

Great blog :))) x

WIN A $150 GIFT VOUCHER for DARK HORSE to shop LOW LUV by ERIN WASSON, HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960, KENNETH JAY LANE and WILDFOX JEWELLERY!!!

ENTER AT WWW.LEGYPSY.COM x

Lieselotte Nechelput said...

Nice outfit!

Lieselotte
http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be/

Marsa said...

beautiful coat!
voted again for you :)

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Nkechi said...

I love the details on the buttons and the colour of your sweater, very cute x

www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

Mancina said...

love deep green with black!

tnx so much for stoppin by at my spot, really hope to stay in touch! =)
http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/