Friday, December 14, 2012

Cashmere Weather

After doing some cleaning at home, I went out to run some errands and this is what I wore. This week has been gloomy and raining here and there. Everyone in my town are hoping and wishing for the snow to come. It would be perfect for the Christmas time.
This necklace took me about a week to sew one by one. I tried to sew these beads every time  I have some free time and I was excited to finally wear it today. I think that this turtle neck sweater was perfect to wear with the necklace. I have made different collar necklaces and Im thinking of selling them to my friends or family. Will see how that goes!
 
Wearing Sutton Studio Cashmere sweater, PacSun jeans, thrifted shoes, Icing bag, & self made bag.
Please vote for me for TeenVogue Snap Shot Contest. It would mean so much(:
Vote HERE!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

You look simply gorgeous! Love your long hair <3<3

xx
crunchy cheese me

Christine Yun said...

Wow can't believe you made your necklace. You did a great job! It's so intricate. Looks cute against the blue sweater too. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love to receive your support if you could follow me. Please let me know, I'd be glad to follow back.

Christine
http://www.trendenvy.com/

RAY said...

I love the necklace & the fact that you made them is even better!

x,
www.inhermindscloset.blogspot.com

Joreina Blanco said...

That necklace is so stylish! It made you look pretty :)

Keit said...

Wow, you did the necklace? Looks like from a shop, great job. And love that cute top, looks so soft ^_^

Francesca Giusti said...

love this swweater and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

You look stunning! I adore the blues on you:) And your necklace is so gorgeous:) Xx

Levi (tlnique) said...

Nice sweater! :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

nice compromise said...

love the colour of this sweater <3

Stefania said...

Very niceoutfit and the necklace is just amazing.
xx
Stefania

Anonymous said...

The collar looks great, it's amazing how you sewed it! :D I really like he colour of your sweater as well!

MAR MESA said...

Lovely!!!
Thanks for your comment dear.
xx

TODAY NEW POST http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com

annainfashion said...

love it !

Amelia said...

cool outfit <33 love it

Morgane le Fay said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I just followed you too! Hope to see you soon :)
Love, Melly
http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

Nonchalant Rebel said...

Cool sweater

xx Mounia
Nonchalant Rebel
Check out my new post: Welcome in paris

Peet said...

Great sweater, dear.;)

Teresa said...

Thank for your comment, you´re very pretty! :)
I follow you from Spain,

www.hardheartbeating.com



Lucy Base said...

sweater is just perfect. Gorgeous color!!
xx