Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Oh so Christmas!

I wish you all a Merry, Merry Christmas filled with love and joy with your family and friends! My Christmas was great and by far one of the best Christmas! This is what I wore on Christmas Eve. I bought this dress many months ago and I was finally able to wear it. (: I hope your all well and celebrating the holidays with you love ones(:
Wearing thrifted dress, self made necklace and Seiko watch.
Please vote for me for Teen Vogue Snap Shot Contest, it would mean so much(: Vote HERE.

12 comments:

eQ said...

Merry Christmas to you, too :))

Energiq

Tesa said...

lovely post! :)

Christine Yun said...

Love the color of that dress, looks great on you. Can't believe you made your necklace too, its so pretty! Let me know if you want to follow each other, would love to help support each other =)

Christine
http://www.trendenvy.com/

rachel s said...

you look beautiful! x

The Unprofessional Beauty Blog said...

Just found your blog and really like it. Keep up the good work :)

Joreina Blanco said...

Wow. I love the color of your dress!

Paris said...

I found your blog to to tonight. It is very fun. Happy to have discovered this special place.

Love your dress!
Stop by my blog:

www.CharcoalAlley.com // PARIS

BERTHA NATASHA said...

merry christmas!!

casper+pearl said...

gorgeous dress! merry christmas!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Trudy Danso said...

Such an awesome dress! Love it!

-True

Leeshionable said...

Wow, your blog is amazing!!

Great dress!! Love it so much!! :)

Maybe follow??

love,
Alicia

leeshionable.blogspot.de

lucia m said...

loving the dress!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com