Sunday, December 30, 2012

Advanced

I am extremely excited for the New Year to come and have a new beginning. I wish you all a Happy and prosperous New Year in advanced!(:
I spent a day with my family today going to church and just window shopping. I opted for this DKNY sweater, blue jeans, and booties, basic and simple!
 Wearing DKNY sweater, F 21 jeans, Xhiliration boots, & Seiko watch.
Also, please vote for me for Teen Vogue Snap Shot Contest. Voting ends on January 6. Please vote for me, it would mean so much(:
Vote HERE!

7 comments:

Keit said...

Goorgeous jeans! And lovely shoes :P

RAY said...

I love this outfit! Happy new year to you (:

x,
www.inhermindscloset.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely classic look dear, great hair too!! I've just did a "tutorial" post on the three main ways to work the shoulder bag strap + outerwear style, tell what you think ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/the-strap-on.html

Illustrated Chick said...

Happy New Year Beautiful!!

Paula Ramiro said...

Happy new year dear!!
Your style is awesome!

XOXO, Collage Minimalista

Fiveftwo said...

Happy New Year! I love your hair :)



www.freshminhtea.blogspot.com

Tayler Worrell said...

Classy and casual look. Love it. I really like the small V detail at the neckline of the sweater, makes it unique.

StyleInterplay.Com

...