Monday, May 9, 2011

Unpredictable

wearing thrifted top, Target pants, Fringe sandals.
They say good things come when its least expected. And this least expected that has come to my life is a good one. And its a boy. Lets say someone who has made me happy through all the sweet text messages his sent me. We had our first date about two weeks ago and it was great. Were just dating, getting to know each other and just having fun. The slow things go, the better.
I just got my hair shorter yesterday. I was not planning at all to getting it shorter, but its getting really long that I decided to get it cut. I didn't really expect it to be this short, but I guess its a little change I can have before turning 17 on Thursday. AHHH!
Belated Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful and amazing moms out there!

No comments: