Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to leather jackets and boots

wearing collection B jacket, Bebe button blouse, basic black leggings and gray socks, Rue 21 fringe boots.
What a day, windy and cold is what weve had here in California and its May!
Last thursday I turned 17 and honestly, I dont want to be 17 yet. I feel like a year of being 16 went way too fast. Time really does fly by. I have 8 more days of school left before summer vacation. Super stoked about that, especially the fact that my parents are taking my sister and I on a vacation on the week of the last day of school regarding for our late birthday celebration. YAY!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute outfit huney!! Yup.waiting for warm weather here in LA.

xoxo
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

Tori said...

Loving the jacket!
-Tori
fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

Joanna S. said...

happy 17 ! ;)

you look great!
cute jacket :)

Aina said...

Im in love with that leather jacket!
Also, I am designing bloggers titles right now! So if you want your's designed too, come check out the details on my blog!

Smiles,
Aina

I V Y said...

your hair's so great. loving this leather!


blog
twitter

Estefanía Ainoza said...

I love your look! So pretty!