Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Answers

  • How it is to live in the USA? I guess the same as living anywhere else. I live in California and Im grateful for the great weather.
  • In which city do you live? I live in this city that's known as the dessert.
  • Have you ever been in New York or L.A.? I have never been to New York but its where I want to live in the future. Yes, Ive been to L.A. many times. Its about an hour ani half from where I live without traffic.
  • How many nail polishes do you have? Lets just say too many to count, :)
  • Have you ever seen some world celebrity? Sadly, no one that important.
  • What kind of music do you listen to? Anything depending on my mood. I listen to a lot of ballads but here's some of my favorite bands/singers: Mumford and Sons, Fray, Hoobastank, Pixie Lott, Lifehouse, etc.
  • If you were a color what would you be, and why? I would probably be pink, I dont exactly know why but all I know is that its a favorite color of mine and its a color I never get tired of.
  • Why the name of the blog? I choose Loadsofashion for my blog name because this blog contains loads of fashion. It was the name that randomly fell on my head.:)
  • Whats your dream job/career? I remember I wanted to be a lawyer, then a doctor, then when I was eight years old, I wanted to be a fashion designer. And till this day I want to be a fashion designer. Thats my dream job.
  • Any collections? Yes, many actually when it comes to jewelry. Rings, and earrings are my obsession. Almost every week these last couple months, I add new ones to my collection. I also have a thing for vintage watches.
  • Favorite stores? I actually would rather shop in thrift stores rather than retail. But I love H&M and F21.
  • What grade are you in? Im currently a junior in high school.
  • Whats your ethnicity? Full Filipino
  • Favorite place to go? San Francisco, beaches.
  • Any boyfriend? Nope, that will come when it comes.
  • Favorite magazines? Vogue, Teen Vogue, Bazaar, and Seventeen's Magazine.
  • What type of movies are you into? Besides anything fashion related, Im into scary movies. I know its something I will regret after watching but I love the thrill. I also like romance and comedy.
  • How old are you? 16 turning 17 in less than a month.
Some Snapshots of my room:

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh, I love your watch collection!! Also, your magazine collection looks all too familiar...mine is threatening to take over my closet! :)