Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tough Flannel

Wearing Claiborne flannel button up, Bullhead jeans, H&M booties, Claires Earrings, and F21 bag.
I wore this to school today. My brother gave me this flannel since it was small on him. Its incredibly soft and comfortable. My friend told me I looked tough with my wardrobe. Haha, all I said was "Thats the look Im going for."
Its finals week and my days has been hectic. Ive been planning out a holiday party for my schools fashion club and putting everything together is quite stressful. The party is tomorrow and hopefully everything turns out well:).

3 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE YOUR JACKET ;))))

BABY THANK'S FOR THE COMMENT ON MY BLOG,I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND YOU COME BACK !!! ;)))



MUCH LOVE FROM ITALY
Maria Onorio
www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

Valeria said...

Love your blog!!!! Check mine there's a GUCCI GIVEAWAY!!!! xoxo

www.rockandfrock.com

Blush and Flats said...

stunning jacket !