Friday, April 19, 2013

Prints and studs

Wearing F21 top & heels, & American Rag jeans.
Printed jeans has become a big staple in my wardrobe this season. I used to dislike them with the thought that I would never be able to pull them off. I felt like their too loud or too much but one day, I gave in, tried one on and fell in love. This American Rag jeans are my favorite. The floral prints and the color are just perfect that I can pair it with anything. Speaking of florals, I own way too many and I cant seem to stop. Every time I go shopping, I always tend to buy something that consists of florals. I tried to stop, but seems like florals will always be with me. :)

Follow me on instagram!!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your hair <3 would you like to follow each other? ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Shannon Valle said...

They are really awesome shoes! You look so pretty!


sassyshann

Unknown said...

your look amazing!! your hair beautiful!!!!

You have a great blog..:)
I am following you..

follow me)
http://www.makingindustry.com/

Alejandra said...

amazing look!
I love the pants:)
HAPPY SATURDAY:D
xoxo

said...

Very simple and cute, great pants! Just discovered Maria Chloe and I'm excited to follow it, I look forward to future posts.

xo
- J
www.jessglamdiary.blogspot.com

FashionFlirt said...

Thanks for your lovely comment!
Such a cute look, love it!

FashionFlirt

Stacey said...

Cute outfit. I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

so easy but a so lovely combinition :) xoxo :*

a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

You're special.

Elizabeth- fashion blog said...

like :))

Olga Zgonnik said...

love the jeans and the heels are gorgeous

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Vogue Wagon said...

Love those denims! I'm obsessed with denims with a kick too...

newest post on my blog about the same! x

www.voguewagon.com

Victoria said...

Love your blog. I will follow you. Your style is very youthful and chic.

Anonymous said...

the jeans are really nice combined with the shoes.x

21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

Inspiration partout said...

Beautiful style!I love your jeans!Thanks for your comment!

Rosa said...

Amazing shoes!! Lovely outfit!
If you want to follow each other, let me know! :-) xoxo

http://breakfastwithpinkdiamonds.blogspot.com.es/

T A K E A N O R A said...

i love your outfit
you are too cute

http://www.paulinefashionblog.com

girl on street said...

love ur style!
http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/