Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mom's jeans


Wearing thrifted blouse, handmedown jeans, & Mossimo jeans, ring c/o clothingloves.
I am obsessed with these jeans that I found a year or two ago at the garage within all the boxes of my moms old clothing. I was getting ready this morning and suddenly remembered these jeans and right away looked for them. I was relieved to find them in my sisters closet and crossed my fingers that it would fit me. With high hopes I put these jeans on and they fit me just as I hope they would. I wore them to school and I felt like a badass walking around. I know mom jeans are not so hot right now but I really love them. I'm definitely gonna get a lot of wear with these jeans.

instagram: maria_chloes

8 comments:

ROXTHEFOX said...

Love your jeans. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Calla que nos miran said...

Amazing!! Love your hair!

xxx
http://callaquenosmiran.blogspot.com.es/

Emily Anderst said...

You are rocking this outfit! I love finding random old stuff that you can tweak into a modern look!

Following your blog now, I'd love it if you'd check mine out and possibly follow back :)

http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

Mira said...

The jeans look gorgeous. So pretty <3

xx

glamdevils

Francois said...

Thanks a lot! I love how you managed to wear those jeans in a modern way!

Sandra said...

I feel 80s or 90s when I see this look :D
Great work!
XXX

Merilda Kristalya said...

love the shot! especially your long healthy hair, jealousy is on fire! wkwkwkwk

http://peekatwist.blogspot.com

AasiyahA said...

i love this look so much!!! very 90's chic. your loafers are also too fresh!! classic look.
id love for you to take a look at my blog!
come visit me at aasiyahlovesclothes.blogspot.com