Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dark Night

My brother wanted to go by the lake to take pictures for his car and he asked me to go with him. In between taking pictures of his car, he took this photo of me. It was really pretty outside but just too cold. We plan on coming back on a sunnier day. Daylight would do justice for the beautiful scenery. This is what I wore to class today. I really like this over sized cardigan, comfy and the perfect alternative blanket for the day. This was actually from my moms friend. I guess my moms friends hand me down? Haha.
Also, please vote for me for Teen Vogue Snap Shot contest. It means the world to me.You can vote everyday once a day until January 6. Thank you!(:

VOTE HERE!!

Wearing Daisy Fuentes cardigan, Gap t-shirt, Wax jeans, & thrifted shoes.

7 comments:

miasmode said...

What a lovely look. Esp love the cardigan <3
xo

glamDevils

CAT WRANGLER said...

thanks for the comment on my blog <3 i love your hair! :)

Nikki said...

You look gorgeous, love the lighting in this picture-it's absolutely beautiful <3 xx

melody said...

this outfit looks so easy and comfortable and this photo is incredible, the lighting is haunting and beautiful.
-xo.melody

The Dragonfruit said...

Love this simple yet chic look :)

Enter to win a statement cuff from ManEater – international giveaway!
Trendy Teal

Natasha Gregson said...

Love this picutre, you outfit and lighting are so beautiful :)

ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

stone fox interrupted said...

absolutely love this outfit! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!