Today was probably the wierdest weather that occured this summer. It was around 100 degrees and at around 2 pm, it started raining cats and dogs. I stepped outside and I can feel the heat run through my body while its pouring out. I love the rain, and even though it was not a great rain I appreciated it very much.
After, I went out to the mall just to go out and this is what I wore. These were taken once I got home and my sister took this quick shot for me.
Wearing thrifted blouse, shoes and bag, and Old Navy shorts
Ive had these shorts since I was in the eight grade which was four years ago. I probably only wore these shorts 2 or 3 times, and Im glad it still fits me. (: Tomorrow, I will be spending the day at the beach with some family. Stay tune for photos!
Its 12 in the morning and I am not tired considering the fact that I spent the day entertaining my cousins who has been sleeping over at my house for a day. Tomorrow will be their last day so were just making the days last specially now that they go back to school on Tuesday. Anyways, Im off and see you at the next post!(:
Oh and before I go, I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award from CherryBombJulie. Thank you Julie for the nomination!(:
The Liebster award is nominated to up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. Here are the rules:
1. Post a link leading to your nominator's blog with some information about him/her on your blog
2. Share 11 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
11 Facts about me:
1. My friends would describe me as funny and wierd.
2. I would love to live in NYC one day.
3. I have 2 dogs, Chanel and Red.
4. Elephants are my favorite animals.
5. I am bilingual, fluent in Tagalog and English.
6. I took 3 years of French in High School but barely knows how to speak French. (I know, thats horrible. I took the class since the teacher was Rad!! Haha, and I did pass all three years!)
7. I wish I was living during the 60's or 70's.
8. I ran track and field for two years in high school.
9. I taught myself how to sew.
10. I love to knit!
11. I dont go by the saying "Dress to Impress" I go for "Dress to Express".