Monday, April 30, 2012

Adventure

Wearing Hollister dress, Guess sweater, Toms shoes, and Claires bag.
Ohmygosh, I had such a good day today. From the moment I stepped into the school I knew today was going to be a good day and wallah! It was. I had an adventure of browsing through Target with my friend David, just messing around. We had a fire drill during our sixth period and had it for about 15 minutes when it was all over. After that, it was time to go back to class, but we were feeling rebellious so we decided to leave school, hop on his truck and left for Target, our favorite store! We sure were feeling like a badass, haha. Senioritis to the extreme level!!

3 comments:

Isabella said...

Cute photos, I love your blog!
I just launched my new blog! I would love it if you checked it out. x
http://viewsofnow.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Great look and good taste!

FelyM said...

nice..!!!
take a look at my blog,we can follow each other if you want
kisses
http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com