Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallows Eve

 Wearing thrifted blouse and skirt, Rue 21 boots, F21 feather earrings.
Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had an amazing and safe night Trick or Treating or handing out candies. This is the first year in a long time I actually went out and Trick or Treated. It was fun and I  felt like a littile kid getting candies from house to house, brings so much memories when I was younger. My costume this year is Native American or Pochontas inspired. I didnt want to buy the costume that cost so much so I ended up browsing through my closet and went with what I had. I had so much fun putting the whole outfit on and I felt like Pochontas. Im so into the whole Native American look so I was definitely excited to be one:) Once again, Happy Halloween and good night!

1 comment:

Kalina said...

you look great! beautiful Indian girl ;)