Friday, February 25, 2011

Colors for cold


This is what I wore to school on Thursday. Took these in the morning in a rush. This is probably the first time I wore bright colors in a long time since the weather has been so cold. But today, its been ridiculously cold that I'm back to all the big sweaters and boots.
wearing F21 top, Vitamina Jean jacket(hand me down), City Street Jeans, Dulce Vita flats, D&G bag.

Hello lovelies! TGIF! I'm so happy its Friday! Well, all I can think of is getting a lot of sleep on the weekend and relaxing. School and practices has been wearing me out. The weather has been dark, windy, and raining. Tomorrow is suppose to be a snow day so we'll see what happens with that. As I am writing this, I can hear trees on my window making all these weird noises and the wind is crazy loud! Well, I hope your all well and have a great week!

3 comments:

bm said...

love the bag !!

http://www.theupperfashion.com
http://www.theupperfashion.com

Bernarda said...

Love the whole look <3

xx

Tesa said...

cute!