Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Disco Ball


top- F21 shorts-DIY ring-F21 necklace-? shoes- KEDS

Hey guys!! Finally a new post! Sorry for not posting for a while. Happy August! That means school is just in the corner. Aughhh! School for me starts on Monday.That was serioulsy fast. But Im actually looking forward for school. Why? Hmmmm. Many reasons why. I was in the mood for some black and white today hope you guys like it as much as I do. My ring reminds me of a disco ball, its pretty cool. So, so talk to you guys later.

xoxo Chloe

6 comments:

playwithfashion said...

Nice shoes:)

OLIVIA KIJO said...

lovely shoes!!

Valencia Lia said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog !

Adore your ring,its beautiful !! And those shoe amazing color !

Unknown said...

I love that ring. It reminds me of a disco ball.

6roove said...

very nice shoes!

http://stylewaves.blogspot.com

SLF said...

rele like your outfit